Is your relationship strained by any of these issues?
- Sexual incompatibility or sexual dysfunction
- Loss of interest in affection or sex
- Fear of closeness, intimacy or commitment
- Feelings of distance or emptiness
- Pervasive feelings of anger or resentment
- Repetitive arguments, communication and conflict resolution problems
- Financial issues
- Trust issues
- Issues regarding children or extended families
- Decisions about whether to stay together or not
No matter what the problem in your relationship, marriage and couples counselling can be a critical turning point.
The benefits of marriage & couples counselling are:
- Communicate more openly and honestly with each other
- Develop empathy and compassion for each other
- Resolve conflicts more effectively and stop fighting
- Develop more closeness, connection and intimacy
- Revive the love and passion you once had
Here's how Marriage & Couples Counselling works:
Marriage & couples counselling focuses on the relationship between you and your partner. Couples often find it safer to let their guard down and speak honestly to each other when I am present. I help you become aware of the unfriendly communication patterns between the two of you, what they mean and what purposes they serve. I also work to understand each of your points of view and help your partner understand them too. Once you gain conscious awareness of each other’s feelings and your patterns of communication, the door is open for learning how to resolve your conflicts and build stronger, greater intimacy.
Are you ready to overcome
your relationship issues?