COVID-19 is causing a tremendous amount of anxiety, insecurity and stress for individuals, couples and families. Stressful events can stir up feelings and memories of previous traumas and affect our abilities to cope.
If symptoms persist unabated, or if you are unable to function, or if you experience intense feelings of despair or suicidal thoughts, then I am here to help you.
Issues to work on:
- Anxiety, panic or dread
- Irritation with partners and family
- Drinking or eating issues
- Feeling sad, depressed, or sense of loss
- Sleeping issues
What are the advantages of phone and online therapy?
- Insurance policies cover phone and online therapy sessions
- Sessions from the privacy of your home or office
- Connect from any private location including on a walk or in your car
- Simple to book a session
Are phone and online sessions effective?
Numerous studies are now showing that phone and online psychotherapy are just as effective as in-person therapy. My own experience is that patients who have transitioned to phone or online sessions continue to work well on their issues and continue to make progress.
Are you ready
for phone or online therapy?